20 Nov FatBoy Recipes: The Holidays Never Tasted So Good!
Pumpkin pie and fruitcake are fine and all but let’s be honest: you know ice cream is a surefire way to satisfy everyone’s tastebuds. So what better way to impress than with some amazing creations using FatBoy Ice Cream as the spotlight ingredient? (Hint: There is no better way.)
Get started on making the Holidays taste extra sweet with these FatBoy Holiday Dessert recipes that are both inventive and yummalicious:
Spiced Ice Cream Loaf Cake
Sure, Spice Cakes are delicious on their own but our Sundae Best Cones are sure to turn take a classic from ordinary to extraordinary!
Ice Cream French Toast
Oh la la! It’s a romantic rendezvous when America’s favorite ice cream sandwich meets up with a French breakfast comfort classic (which really didn’t come from France but why let small details ruins a great romance?) The result? A breakfast dream come true.
- FRENCH TOAST:
- 1 Fat Boy Ice Cream Sandwich, with the chocolate sandwich part removed (equal to 1/2 cup cream)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice extract (or vanilla extract)
- 4 pieces Texas toast
- 1 tablespoon butter
- CHOCOLATE CRISPS:
- Chocolate sandwich pieces
Vanilla Spice Loaf Cake
There can be no end to a good thing when it comes to holiday spice cakes, so we’re doubling down with this delicious morsel created with love… for you and your guests/family to love!
- 3 Melted FatBoy Ice Cream Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 Box Spice Cake Mix
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add each of your wet ingredients to the cake mix and combine until mixed well.
3. Bake for 33-35 mins at 350 degrees or until toothpick comes out clean.
4. Remove from oven and let sit for five minutes before placing on cooling rack.